Original recipe found on GI 365.
Benefits you get from this natural face mask:
Yogurt: cures many skin and hair problems. It can diminish pore size, improve skin texture, promotes hair growth, read more
Calendula: is beneficial for dry or damaged skin and also promotes the fast healing and regeneration of the skin because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, read more
– 2 tblsp Greek yogurt (much more consistent than regular yogurt, it helps the mask stay on you face better)
– 1 tsp Powdered Calendula: you can find it a a regular plant and food health store
Mix thoroughly and apply it on you face. Stay put for 15 min. Wash and feel your face. It feels moisturized and healthy.
- Greek Yogurt vs Normal Yogurt (allgreekyogurt.wordpress.com)
- Edible Facemasks! (siwhitte.wordpress.com)
- Greek Yogurt Blackberry Smoothie: Easy To Make (bestfruitsmoothies.com)