Lately, I ‘ve been using cinnamon and nutmeg as a natural facial scrub mask. These two ingredients mixed with honey make the perfect face mask that will help reduce redness, unwanted sebuum, pimple marks and so on.
1 teaspoon cinnamon (increases the blood flow, anti-bacterial properties, collagen booster, anti-oxidant)
1 teaspoon numeg ( for smoother, healthier skin, blackhead remover, helps healing from acne scars)
2 teaspoons honey (anti-aging, moisturiser, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, natural hydrant, iulluminates skin tone)
Mix them in a cup and apply the mixture on your face with a brush or a spatula for a better appliance. Wait 20-30 minutes, or less depending on how much you can resist. Rinse softly with warm water and while you do that try to remove it in circle moves, just like a soft massage. Remember to tone and hydrate your face after that. you will feel your skin soft and illuminated.
Hope you’ll enjoy this as much as I did. It smells awesome too!
- Collagen boosting fruity mask (crave4makeup.wordpress.com)
- DIY Natural Bronzer (primppowderpout.wordpress.com)
- 20 Best Ways To Treat Pimples (beyoumagazineph.wordpress.com)
- BEAUTY: DIY Rich Pumpkin Pie Face Mask (eyeoftheleoness.com)
- Mask for all your Beauty Needs. 😀 (beautybylucky.wordpress.com)
- Only 15 Minutes Per Week to Obtain Better Facial Skin With an Anti-Oxidant Mask, Says Sublime Beauty : Product on Sale This Week (prweb.com)