This is a DIY Coffee Zest Body Scrub you can try at home. It’s amazing for the skin because it fights cellulite, red spots and any other signs of skin discoloring. It smells amzing and it also exfoliates dead skin cells and hydrates the skin better than a usual body lotion. Apply some skin oil or body butter afterwards for better results.
Here is the recipe of the scrub:
1/2 cup used coffee grounds
1/2 cup honey
1 Tbsp. fresh orange zest
1/2 Tbsp. of olive oil
2 drops of orange essential oil (optional)
2 drops of mint essential oil (optional)
Mix ingredients together in a container and rub mixture into skin with your hands or a washcloth, using upward strokes, for one to three minutes.
- Take away Dead Skin! Skin Food Pink Salt Body Scrub. (kpop911.com)
- Maintaining healthy skin this season (kendalroyer.wordpress.com)
- Keeping moisturized during the winter months (aysquaredd.wordpress.com)
- Autumn’s Here, Scrub Your Scales With Lheritier 1789 Scrubs. (lheritier1789.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Scrub | Combat Cellulite and Stretch Marks (hellohenriques.wordpress.com)
- DIY Body Scrubs (justgorgeousblog.wordpress.com)